Students can rely on support in the use of ICT on their campus or through E-mail.
- On each campus the helpdesk is available during office hours.
- Through servicepoint, you can also pass problems, suggestions and comments.
Problems with ICT?
Availability service desk staff on campuses
- Campus Aalst
- each working day from 8.00 to 17.00
- Campus Brussels
- T'Serclaes: each working day from 8.00 to 18.00 (guaranteed until 17.00)
- Terranova: Tuesday afternoon
- Campus Dilbeek
- Monday morning and Wednesday morning
- Campus Schaarbeek
- Friday morning
- Campus St-Niklaas
- each working day from 8.00 to 11.45 and from 12.30 to 16.30
- Technology Campus Gent
- each working day from 8:00 to 16:00
Availability ICTO-staff on campuses
The ICTO-staff supports
- the learning platform Toledo
- the student portal
- new educational technology
- the use of audio-visual techniques for education
More information on availability
Problems during the start of the academic year
Please note that many problems arise at the start of each academic year. In that time individual responses for reported problems may sometimes have to wait because we are working on a solution for multiple students. Check the ICT messages on the student portal.