How do I request a special status?

When a student is in a particular individual situation, like working full-time, practices a sport at a high level, has a disability, holds a mandate as a student representative or a political mandate, practices art at a high level, a special status can be granted.

You can request a working status at the Student Administrative Services Centre of your campus
All the other statuses may be requested at STUVO+.
More information can be found in the attachment of the Education and Exam Regulations (in Dutch).